Friday, October 24, 2008
Sara N. of Mashhad, Iran, has given me the Blogging Friends Forever award. She is always so kind, and I am grateful for her friendship through our shared interest in City Daily Photo Blogging. And dear Meead, now of Portland, Oregon, has given me the same honor. He is a prince among men, and was the first to introduce me to his country. Now his challenge is to comprehend mine, and I wish him many angels in his adventure here.
Now it is my turn to give the award to five other bloggers, according to the following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award
My five are invited to pass this award along, if they choose to do so. (Even if they do not, I hope people will visit their blogs. Some visit Willits DP silently, others with many kind comments.):
1) Kelly of Geneva, Illinois
2) Babzy of France/Iceland
3) Afyon of Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
4) Hilda of Manila, Philippines
5) Petrea of Pasadena, California
In addition to the sweet treat of blogging friends, the organic treats in the photo above can be found at Mendonesia Cafe in the heart of Willits.
City Daily Photo bloggers have just been informed by a much admired Turkish blogger that "access to Blogspot/Blogger websites has been suspended in accordance with decision of Criminal Court of Peace in Turkey." This means that their blogs remain visible to the rest of us, but that they themselves are prohibited from logging on to those pages. This is frightening news.