Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Market Pendants


The Willits Farmer's Market includes vendors who are decidedly not farmers, but offer a refreshing variety of handcrafted goods. While I continue to take weekly deliveries of a half bushel basket of bio-dynamically grown produce from Live Power Farm, thanks to folks like this jewelry seller, I still can find tables of other items of interest to browse. I can't always make it to Bud Snider Park (also called City Park) before it closes down, but when I do, I can count on many friendly faces under the shelter of tall, arching trees.

I’ll be out of town for a few days, so won’t be able to respond until I get back. Thank you for your visits.

8 comments:

Meead said...

They look so simple but nice!

Marie Reed said...

Oh heck I'll just have to buy them all!

Hilda said...

Oooh! I am so glad I'm not there. I have a weakness for necklaces and these stones are so lovely! Great colors and textures! Drool…

Hilda said...

I love the nautilus! And the one with three horizontal bars — right side, third from the top. :)

Eep, I better leave now.

Oh, and have a safe trip!

Laurie Allee said...

Hilda, we'd have to arm wrestle for rights to that nautilus! I also like the pearl 5 from the left and 4 down.

Elaine, no fair with this one. It's not like you are a catalog and we could order something...

Jill said...

Ooh, I love when there's jewelry involved. The Farmer's Market sounds like a good outing even if you do only buy produce. And I love 'Veggie night' on the Live Power Farm site!

istanbuldailyphoto said...

Great photo - very funny!

USelaine said...

Meead - I like seeing the simplicity of a pretty bit of stone too.

Marie - Leave some for us!

Hilda and Laurie - I like window shopping on other people's blogs too. 8^) There are two nautilus fossils, so you could each have one. I like the black and white pebble, three from left and three down - reminds me of a Motherwell abstract painting.

Jill - Those cats on the Live Power site crack me up every time I see them.

Mustafa - Welcome!