Thursday, November 27, 2008

Food Bank


I'm thankful I still have enough to be able to give, and to be graced by those who will receive it.

I'm so thankful that my mother is vibrant and thriving in her own home over closer to the ocean, happy to be self-sufficient and able to meet her daily needs among the splendors of nature, near the village of her upbringing. That's where I'll be visiting for the next couple of days, so I'll be out of reach of any computers. I wish health and contentment to all my blog visitors around the world. I'm thankful for you as well.

12 comments:

Dina said...

And so thankful we are for you, dear Elaine, and your wonderful way of saying and being grace.
A blessing holiday to you and mom.

Patrizzi Intergarlictica said...

I love the way you put it:

have enough to be able to give

Pat said...

Very, very a propos. e all need to stop and think about Thanksgiving. I like the geometry in this photo, too.

Laurie Allee said...

Beautiful, Elaine. And thank you for YOU.

Anonymous said...

Hello, These are excellent window photo. Greetings.

Chuck Pefley said...

Hoping you and mom have a good visit. Happy Thanksgiving, Elaine!

Amy at Woza Books said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mom.

Kris McCracken said...

Have a great break! It doesn't hurt to remind ourselves of how lucky we are every once and a while.

raf said...

Thank you, Elaine, for your good wishes to all your visitors. Hope your visit with your mom has been the best!

Kym said...

I hope your day with your mom was wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving.

Petrea Burchard said...

Bless you, Elaine, and bless your mom. I'm so thankful for you.

USelaine said...

Thank you all for your kind greetings! I had a wonderful time with my mom over at her place. We had a marvelous time walking through the woods, discovering how it regenerates itself. I hope every one of you had a good week as well!